1. Only GATE qualified candidates are eligible for GATE Scholarship.
2. Candidates Admitted for Part Time courses are not Eligible for GATE Scholarship.
3. Bank Account Name and Candidate name should be same..
4. Joint Accounts are not Permitted for GATE Scholarship
5. GATE Candidates Admitted in Engineering and Architecture Program alone are eligible for GATE Scholarship.
6. Admissions before or after GATE validity shall not be considered for GATE Scholarship.
6. Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7. Creamy Layer OBC Candidates who had qualified under OBC Category are not eligible for GATE Scholarship.
8. Candidates Qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having Authentic Certificate are not Eligible for GATE Scholarship.
9. GATE Scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of Admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of Thesis.
10. The GATE Scholarship will be disbursed for a Maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses whichever is earlier.